Top Reasons that make Baner one of the best Residential location
Baner is a popular suburb in Western Pune, witnessing tremendous growth in the real estate market.
Today, it is among the most preferred destination for high-end properties in Pune.
- Well-connected to the Mumbai-Pune Expressway.
- Baner has emerged as a highly desirable location for IT professionals because of its proximity to Aundh and Hinjawadi.
- Less-polluted and surrounded with more greenery and scenic beauty than other parts of the city
- Very well connected to other parts of the city through public buses, auto-rickshaws and cabs.
- Baner is also well connected with the Mumbai Bangalore Highway & hence has good connectivity with Bavdhan, Pashan, Sus, Kothrud, Warje, Sinhgad Road & other localities along the highway.
- Shivajinagar Railway station, Khadki railway station and Dapodi railway station are within 8 kms.
- Pune Airport is at a distance of 18 km.
- Has also gained huge popularity for its excellence in infrastructure as well as public utilities. Apart from having a good transport connect with the rest of the city, it also has some of the best educational institutes, healthcare facilities, showrooms, multiplexes & restaurants.
- Baner records maximum growth in property appreciation in the past few years.
The Location & Price Trends
If we talk about the property price trend in baner, it has more than doubled in the last 10 years. The location has witnessed immense growth in the last decade.
The average price of residential properties in baner starts from 40-45 Lakhs for a 1 BHK in a proper residential society (and not in a standalone building developed by a small developer). This goes up to 78-80 Lakhs for a 2 BHK & further to 1 Cr for a 3 BHK. There are many projects by good developers in baner which offers ready possession as well as under construction properties. There are many premium projects in baner which starts from 1.5-1.7 Cr onward & offers ultra luxurious amenities & a rich lifestyle.
There are a lot of home owners who own a property in some other part of the city, but are residing somewhere else on rent! Yes, its very much true & applicable for those who may have to travel long distance between their work & their own house. And with a traffic condition like now, it becomes even worse. So, a smarter way is to let your own house on rent & shift to a location of choice like baner & pay a nominal rent for an outstanding lifestyle & location advantage. Average Rental estimates of Baner is as follows:
Long ago, Baner had majorly agricultural land famous for fruits like Mango, Guava and Plums. Over the years, Baner has transformed as a posh residential paradise where everyone wants to have their own abode some day.